Frasil presents the 2020 Inclusive Sports Festival
The Arnold Sports Festival Australia, in conjunction with:
- Disability Sport & Recreation Victoria
- Sport and Recreation Victoria
- Special Olympics Victoria
- Paralympics Australia
- Gymnastics Victoria
- AFL Victoria ( Victorian AFL Football league )
- AFL Victoria ( Balloon Football league )
- Handball Australia ( Wheelchair Handball )
- Scope Australia
- Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association ( VEWSA )
- SPIRE ( Spinal Injury & Research Network )
is proud to bring you an Inclusive Sports Festival in 2020 showcasing a broad range of sporting activities for people with a range of physical and mental disability. The Frasil Inclusive Sports Festival will be held on Friday 20th March, 2020 as part of the 6th annual Arnold Sports Festival Australia at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre in Victoria.
The Frasil Inclusive Sports Festival will not only entertain and amaze with elite competition from the likes of AFL Wheelchair, but will also feature a huge variety of sports and sporting activities that are accessible for people with a wide range of physical and mental disability. The Frasil Inclusive Sports Festival highlights the philosophy of event founder Arnold Schwarzenegger, who started the worldwide event to inspire people to get active, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, or indeed disability.